Sunday, December 23, 2012

Some Fun Because the World Didn't End

Well, I didn't really expect it to. After all, there is still that Cliffageddon the Congress is all in a wad about, and the raising of the Debt Ceiling is coming. The New Year is going to bring a lot of interesting times with it. And we have to live in them....sigh.

So to cheer myself up, I got loose in Photoshop (my favorite toy) and played with gradients and blending modes on a piece of digital paper I found in my Rucola Designs stash, and another from Tangie Baxter, And one from Tumblefish Studios. They are similar, but I think they will be quite useful in my digital art.








Cheerfully suitable for the World Not Ending, don't you think?

Until next time--Nan

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours, think I will be having ago at some of this art very sooooooooooon Totaly Love It

    ReplyDelete